top of page
4 SEASONS AUTO DRIVING SCHOOL & DRIVER EDUCATION CENTER
4 Seasons Auto Driving School & Driver Education Center is an equal opportunity employer. 4 Seasons does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, national origin, religion, age, economic and marital status or disability.
4 Season's Student Services & Human Resource Department and the Investigations, Compliance & Grievance Unit, coordinate compliance with the nondiscrimination requirements of Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the age Discrimination Act of 1975 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and any other domestic or foreign law not mentioned.
All questions, comments, and concerns pertaining to the above mentioned should be directed to the Student Services & Human Resource Department, excluding any and all suspected violations. Matters of this nature should be directed to the Investigations, Compliance & Grievance Unit.
4 Seasons Auto Driving School consist of 7 governing bodies and 2 Special groups. They are the:
* Safety & Training Unit
* Student Services & Human Resource Department
* Investigations, Compliance & Grievance Unit
* Office of Financial & Revenue Services
* Office of Special Operations & Movement Control
* Office of the Board of Directors
* Office of The Chief Executive School Officer
* The Business Affairs Development Committee
* The Special Interest & Driving School Dynamics Committee
NOTE: DUE TO COVID, YOU MUST FIRST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT BEFORE ACCESSING OUR OFFICES.
279 Troy Road, Suite#9
Rensselaer, New York 12144
340 1st Street
Albany, New York 12206
518-240-7399 Main Office#
833-900-2098 Toll Free#
bottom of page